Avoiding the Mental Failures to Financial Success
Podcast Series: The Maven’s Keys to Financial Contentment
The Maven’s Keys to Financial Contentment is my idea that true financial contentment can be found when an overlap of money and beliefs occur. Many people ask the question of how to be “financially content” and this is a discussion to uncover those answers.
Catch the YouTube Version here…
WHAT WE’RE TALKING ABOUT TODAY
- Developing the proper money mindset to avoid mental failures that hinder your financial success
- Get a goal in mind! Make it vivid. Make it real. Take any successful thing you’ve done and use it as a blueprint.
- Let yourself auto-correct. Just like a GPS will help you get back on track after you take a wrong turn, allow yourself margin to do the same.
- Change your environment. Sometimes (if not most times) you will have to change the environment you’re in (e.g. relationships) in order to be successful.
- Psycho-Cybernetics by Dr. Maxwell Maltz
HOW TO STAY IN TOUCH
Sound bumps provided by www.bensound.com