Decoding Our Money Messages – Part 2
Podcast Series: The Maven’s Keys to Financial Contentment
The Maven’s Keys to Financial Contentment is my idea that true financial contentment can be found when an overlap of money and beliefs occur. Many people ask the question of how to be “financially content” and this is a discussion to uncover those answers.
(CHECK OUT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR THE VIDEO VERSION)
George Kinder from 7 Stages of Money Maturity – (2:30)
- The Seven Stages of Money Maturity: Understanding the Spirit and Value of Money in Your Life
- page 5…”Money Maturity helps resolve the troubling emotional conflicts around money that never seem to go away. For many of us, money represents anything but peace. If you answer yes to any of these questions…”
Addressing our subconscious message about money… (4:20)
- Do you have a “Linus complex”?
- There are only two natural, “unlearned fears”, so we have to realize what we are telling ourselves that is untrue in order to decode our money message.
- What messages are you playing? “I will never have enough”, “I need to hoard my money”
Practical tips to “reprogram” our money messages… (9:30)
- Replace your “untruth” with a passion/purpose/dream
- Don’t be money-motivated, be purpose-motivated
Sound bumps provided by www.bensound.com