FLBC 016: Making Better Financial Decisions-Part 3
Full Illustrations available on YouTube Version here.
Questions/Issues We’ll Address on this Episode:
– Introduction to the Idea of what biases are and why our brains get in the way of good financial decision making.
– Heart: Emotional Biases
– OVERCONFIDENCE BIAS.
– Head: Cognitive Biases
– REPRESENTATIVENESS BIAS.
How do you move forward with these questions?
– When will I start my budget?
– When will I start paying down and eventually pay off that student loan?
– When will I take advantage of the 401(k) employer match?
– When will I complete my will?
– When will I check to see if I have enough life insurance just in case something happens to me?
– When will I build up my rainy day fund, just in case it rains?
– When will I hire a financial advisor to help me with some or all of the above?
Where to Find Us:
Dominique is owner of DJH Capital Management, LLC. a full service, comprehensive financial planning firm helping individuals build roadmaps to reach their financial dreams.
© 2016 DJH Capital Management, LLC.
Sound bumps provided by www.bensound.com