Creating “Walk-Away” Wealth: Strategies for Equity Compensation – Part 1
Hosted By: Dominique J. Henderson, Sr., CFP® (Send me an email)
Link to Show Episode (For mobile users)
Eventually, wouldn’t you like to kick your feet up?
You know…just sit back, relax and live off the fruits of your labor from all the hard years of work.
Before you do this, you’ll need to create “walk-away” wealth.
Join me today, as I begin a new 4-part series on wealth strategies I’m using inside my financial planning practice which enables my clients create “walk-away” wealth.
If you have ever had questions about the following topics, don’t spend another weekend sorting through:
- 401(k) allocations;
- employer benefit plans and options;
- monthly budgets with cumbersome software;
- employer stock purchase plans;
- and restricted stock units and stock options
Get out your pen and paper as I walk you through several strategies which will maximize your opportunities to create “walk-away” wealth.
Avoid the common mistakes of “do-it-yourself” financial planning by using these strategies to create wealth for the lifestyle you want!
Want to follow along in this new series? Click to get my FREE guide: “Creating Wealth to Walk Away!” >>>>>>>>>>http://snip.ly/1gsd99
P.S. Subscribe to stay up to date with the latest videos here: http://bit.ly/FLBCYouTube
TOOLS FOR GROWTH
- Want to connect with others that think like you? Join my Facebook group: “Creating Your Roadmap to Financial Contentment” —Join Here!
- Where do you stand financially–Take our quiz!
- Upgrade your life….check out The Maven’s Financial Boot Camp: https://djhendersonsr.com/ecourse
- Need help figuring out what to invest in? Get a free portfolio analysis: http://bit.ly/DJHCM_RTQ
#financialliteracy #economicempowerment #personaldevelopment #behavioralfinance #financialadvice #financialcontentment #episode042
HOW TO STAY IN TOUCH
Thanks so much for watching and listening. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
If you’d like more information about DJH Capital Management, you can visit https://www.djh-capital.com. You can also read more informative articles about financial literacy, economic empowerment, and personal development at https://www.djhendersonsr.com.
WHERE TO FIND US
Sound bumps provided by www.bensound.com