TODAY’S TOPIC: Best of FAQ: “What the public wants to know” – Part 3
Hosted By: Dominique J. Henderson, Sr., CFP® (Send me an email)
Link to Show Episode (For mobile users)
In this final installment of the series: “Best of FAQ: What the public wants to know”, I walk through individual scenarios from a website that gets over 30,000,000 unique views per month—to provide insight some answers to your own #financial questions.
Here are some of the questions:
- Does the advice of saving the $1 million dollars for retirement apply to our situation?
- I want to move my 401(k) into an #IRA. Then I want to cash out a portion of those funds. What kind of IRA would allow me to do this? What are the tax implications?
- Are #annuities a good retirement investment?
- Should I sell my #rentalproperty?
TOOLS FOR GROWTH
- Want to connect with others that think like you? Join my Facebook group: “Creating Your Roadmap to Financial Contentment” —Join Here!
- Where do you stand financially–Take our quiz!
- Upgrade your life….check out The Maven’s Financial Boot Camp: https://djhendersonsr.com/ecourse
#financialliteracy #economicempowerment #personaldevelopment #behavioralfinance #financialadvice #financialcontentment #episode036
HOW TO STAY IN TOUCH
Thanks so much for watching and listening. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
If you’d like more information about DJH Capital Management, you can visit https://www.djh-capital.com. You can also read more informative articles about financial literacy, economic empowerment, and personal development at https://www.djhendersonsr.com.
WHERE TO FIND US
Sound bumps provided by www.bensound.com