TODAY’S TOPIC: Best of FAQ: “What the public wants to know” – Part 2
Hosted By: Dominique J. Henderson, Sr., CFP® (Send me an email)
Link to Show Episode (For mobile users)
In this 2nd installment of the series: “Best of FAQ: What the public wants to know”, I provide a “behind-the-scenes” look at questions from the investing public from a website that gets over 30,000,000 unique views per month.
I’ll cover the following…
- Are #highyield #bonds a good investment? And what to look for to get a “cheap” asset?
- Where should I invest a large sum of money? What order or priority should I spend/save/invest
TOOLS FOR GROWTH
- Want to connect with others that think like you? Join my Facebook group: “Creating Your Roadmap to Financial Contentment” —Join Here!
- Where do you stand financially–Take our quiz!
- Upgrade your life….check out The Maven’s Financial Boot Camp: https://djhendersonsr.com/ecourse
#financialliteracy #economicempowerment #personaldevelopment #behavioralfinance #financialadvice #financialcontentment #episode035
HOW TO STAY IN TOUCH
Thanks so much for watching and listening. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
If you’d like more information about DJH Capital Management, you can visit https://www.djh-capital.com. You can also read more informative articles about financial literacy, economic empowerment, and personal development at https://www.djhendersonsr.com.
WHERE TO FIND US
Sound bumps provided by www.bensound.com