TODAY’S TOPIC: Marriage & Finances: “All the Tough Questions…”
Hosted By: Dominique J. Henderson, Sr., CFP® (Send me an email)
Link to Show Episode (For mobile users)
My wife Briana and I want to share some of the secrets after 21 years of marriage, like..
- How to handle family members in your pocket;
- How to communicate “spender/saver” language;
- Why you might need neutral 3rd party advice in your marriage to discuss finances;
- How should you view debt? Is it good or bad?
TOOLS FOR GROWTH
- Want to connect with others that think like you? Join my Facebook group: “Creating Your Roadmap to Financial Contentment” —Join Here!
- Where do you stand financially–Take our quiz!
- Upgrade your life….check out The Maven’s Financial Boot Camp: https://djhendersonsr.com/ecourse
#financialliteracy #economicempowerment #personaldevelopment #behavioralfinance #financialadvice #financialcontentment #episode034
HOW TO STAY IN TOUCH
Thanks so much for watching and listening. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
If you’d like more information about DJH Capital Management, you can visit https://www.djh-capital.com. You can also read more informative articles about financial literacy, economic empowerment, and personal development at https://www.djhendersonsr.com.
WHERE TO FIND US
Sound bumps provided by www.bensound.com