TODAY’S TOPIC: Best of FAQ: “What the public wants to know” – Part 1
Hosted By: Dominique J. Henderson, Sr., CFP® (Send me an email)
Link to Show Episode (For mobile users)
A behind the scenes look at questions from the investing public from a website that gets over 30,000,000 unique views per month. In this episode I answer the following…
- What is a good debt ratio, and what is a bad debt ratio? My answer to this question received over 165,000 views
- What are unrealized gains and losses? My answer to this question received over 108,000 views
- Can an individual contribute to both a Roth IRA and a Traditional IRA in the same year? My answer to this question received over 54,000 views
- Do financial advisors get paid by mutual funds? My answer to this question received over 10,608 views
TOOLS FOR GROWTH
- Want to connect with others that think like you? Join my Facebook group: “Creating Your Roadmap to Financial Contentment” —Join Here!
- Where do you stand financially–Take our quiz!
- Upgrade your life….check out The Maven’s Financial Boot Camp: https://djhendersonsr.com/ecourse
#financialliteracy #economicempowerment #personaldevelopment #behavioralfinance #financialadvice #financialcontentment #episode033
HOW TO STAY IN TOUCH
Thanks so much for watching and listening. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
If you’d like more information about DJH Capital Management, you can visit https://www.djh-capital.com. You can also read more informative articles about financial literacy, economic empowerment, and personal development at https://www.djhendersonsr.com.
WHERE TO FIND US
Sound bumps provided by www.bensound.com