TODAY’S TOPIC: How to Find Harmony in Your Marriage with Your Finances – Part 2
Send us feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Alerts at: http://bit.ly/EFC_Subscribe
Hosted By: Dominique J. Henderson, Sr., CFP®
Link to Show Episode (For mobile users)
WHAT WE’RE TALKING ABOUT TODAY
How to Find Harmony in Your Marriage with Your Finances – Part 2
To communicate as partners…there’s a 5-step process:
1) CHECK YOURSELF, FIRST…(5:24-8:00)
– What is your money mindset? How do you earliest memories of money influence what you say and do around money?
2) GET TO KNOW YOUR PARTNER, NEXT (8:03-8:45)
– Do the same exercise for your partner…what lens are they viewing money through?
3) CREATE BOUNDARIES (8:47-12:49)
– What are your strengths? What do you contribute to the relationship besides money? Lead with that.
4) WHAT’S THE COMMON GOAL/RALLYING CRY (12:50-15:40)
– Teams strive toward a common goal, what is that for you and your family?
5) BE INTERDEPENDENT AND WORK TOGETHER (15:45-19:50)
– In terms of value exchanged, you want to work towards being interdependent vs. dependent (e.g. parent child vs. partners)
TOOLS FOR GROWTH
- Finally, a system to control your money without having to sacrifice more of your time–Download a free copy here: https://djhendersonsr.com/ebook
- Join a community of like-minded individuals being intentional with their finances: http://theredpillcommunity.com
- Send us questions for the Marriage & Finance series and WIN free Mavs tickets: email@example.com
#financialliteracy #economicempowerment #personaldevelopment #behavioralfinance #financialadvice #episode010
HOW TO STAY IN TOUCH
- Schedule a free consultation
- Join our free Facebook Group!
- Where to Find Us:
Sound bumps provided by www.bensound.com