FLBC 001: Aligning Your Money with Your Values-Part 1
Aligning Your Money with Your Values-part 1
Podcast Series: Financial Literacy Boot Camp
Questions We’ll Address on this Episode:
- why do people have a hard time finding traction with their financial plan?
- Is it because they don’t have a professional?
- Because they don’t make enough money?
- If you used your capital to fit what you believe and what is important to you from a “values standpoint”, wouldn’t you be more content?
- Would it be easier to go to work knowing that the time you are trading for income is funding what you believe?
- If you were able to align your use of money with your values, picture how much easier your life would be. Would you have less anxiety more peace?
Where to Find Us:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dhendersonsr #FinancialLiteracyBootCamp
Facebook: http://wwww.facebook.com/djhcapital #FinancialLiteracyBootCamp
Twitter: @PVGrad98 #FinancialLiteracyBootCamp
Dominique is owner of DJH Capital Management, LLC. a full service, comprehensive financial planning firm helping individuals build roadmaps to reach their financial dreams. Dominique regularly contributes to Investopedia’s Advisor Insights where he provides advice to help individuals better understand financial topics.
© 2016 DJH Capital Management, LLC.
Sound bumps provided by www.bensound.com