Podcast Series: The Maven’s Keys to Financial Contentment
The Maven’s Keys to Financial Contentment is my idea that true financial contentment can be found when an overlap of money and beliefs occur. Many people ask the question of how to be “financially content” and this is a discussion to uncover those answers.
(CHECK OUT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR THE VIDEO VERSION)
- Start with the end in mind
- Develop a strong “WHY” (in Goal articulation)
- Put one foot in front of the other…rinse and repeat.
- Revisit your why when times get tough (as often as necessary)
- Move on from defeats and learn your lessons from failures–“cut yourself some slack”
- Celebrate your victories
“Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.”—Jack Welch
“It’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about?” —Henry David Thoreau
“Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.” —Peter Drucker
“However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.” —Sir Winston Churchill
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” —Sun Tzu
Where to Find Us:
Sound bumps provided by www.bensound.com