You leave a job and you have money in a 401(k) what should you do with it?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Email | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn | | The Financial Literacy Boot Camp Sign Up Page
Podcast Title: The Infamous 401(k) Rollover: The Why and The How
Podcast Series: Financial Literacy Boot Camp
Video and illustrations available on our YouTube channel here
- There are two buckets of money…qualified or non-qualified (5:00)
- What is a 401(k)? (6:00)
- Is it mine? (6:35)
- Can I roll this into my new employer’s plan? (10:35)
- Can I still participate in my former employer’s plan? (11:30)
- How should I invest my 401(k)? (12:33)
- What is an IRA? (15:35)
- Why would I want to rollover my 401(k)? (17:00)
- The steps to a 401(k) Rollover (19:00)
#financialliteracy #finlit #finance #financialplanning #financialeducation #advice #financialadvisor #money #finances #taxes #tips #retirement #investing #401k #401kplanning
Submit a “Boot Camp Listener” question
Sign up for more our free newsletter with financial updates like these!
Subscribe to the podcast!
Dominique Henderson, CFP® is founder of DJH Capital Management, LLC., a fee-only, registered investment advisory firm specializing in comprehensive financial planning and wealth management.
Where to Find Us:
Sound bumps provided by www.bensound.com