Questions/Issues We’ll Address on this Episode:
In today’s episode and maybe for the next couple weeks, I want to highlight some key takeaways from a few case studies that I’ve experienced in my years of practice around the subject of “retirement solutions”. In addition to starting my own practice last year, I have had the benefit of serving about 600 families with another firm in the 6 years prior. From that experience, I helped form several “retirement solutions” with several different financial planning strategies and techniques. This week, I want to address a few key points that relate to success in determining a “retirement solution”. This is such an important topic to address, so take the time to listen to see where you fit in. I think everyone is concerned (or will be) about the amount of money they require to fully retire. So I wanted to address that issue today.
Interesting Fact: 10,000 baby boomers will retire each day for the next 13 years and they will play a big role in wealth transfer over the next several years!
Take our FREE retirement assessment to see where you stand!
- Challenges to the Retirement Solution
- Changing Demographics (2:45)
- The “new” Retirement Landscape (4:10)
- Investment Environment (5:17)
- Traditional vs. Non Traditional Retirement (7:50)
- Case study of Ms. J (9:02)
- Need to Save/Live Frugally (10:15)
- Leverage Employer Benefits (15:37)
- Delay Social Security Benefits (17:50)
- Love what you do (19:25)
#retirementplanning #socialsecurity #financialadvice #financialplanning #financialliteracy
Where to Find Us:
Sound bumps provided by www.bensound.com